The fifth edition of our Vectorworks Architect Tutorial Manual by expert Vectorworks trainer Jonathan Pickup of Archoncad is now available. This thorough, project-based training workbook has been updated for use with Vectorworks Architect 2013 software and includes instruction about the following:
- Using layers and classes and developing an office layer and class standard
- Creating an office library
- Using the Property Line tool
- Creating and manipulating site models and using them for height-to-boundary analysis
- Using Walls and Wall Styles
- Understanding stairs and vertical transport
- Making a quick model of a project using spaces for bulk and location analysis
- Using annotation tools, title blocks, and the notes database to quickly annotate your plans
Although the example in the manual is a residential project, the principles learned can also be applied to commercial building design.
Please visit our Training Guides page for more information about this and other Vectorworks tutorials.